|Compare our low rates!!! A great find! A GREAT LOCATION! Your vacation begins when you step foot into our beautifully decorated courtyard villa with vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan. Centrally located in the Village of Duval, between Lake Sumter Landing and Brownwood Town Squares, you can enjoy dining, shopping, live entertainment and dancing nightly at any of the three Town Squares.
With the available Insured Club Car gas golf cart with seatbelts, and available right handed ladies and mens clubs at no charge, you are just a short ride away from several recreation centers, neighborhood pools, and of course, golf on the executive or championship golf courses. With our great location - Truman, Roosevelt, Redfish Run, Tarpon Boil, Turtle Mound, Sandhill executive golf courses are just minutes away. Additionally, Havana, Cane Garden, Mallory, Bonifay, Evans Prairie Championship courses are all within a 5-10 minute cart ride.
With your optional $50 fee payable to The Villages for (2) Resident Guest Passes for your entire stay, you may enjoy all of the amenities available to property owners...including participation in sports pool activities like the fast growing water volleyball, water zumba, combo lap/walk swims, and water aerobics...free access to all of the executive golf courses, reduced fees on championship courses, discounts at all three movie theaters, and more.
If you choose to spend a quiet evening in, you can prepare your dinner in the fully equipped kitchen or grill your favorite foods on our Weber gas grill. You have your choice of eating in at our glass top dining table and four chairs or enjoy your meal outdoors on our screened, covered lanai with glass top table and six chairs or dine under the stars on our side courtyard. After dinner you can relax in our completely furnished living room area with a 48" flat screen TV with a HIGH END CABLE PACKAGE, 200+ channels including the Golf Channel, and DVD player or take the gas golf cart out for one of the nightly activities The Villages has to offer. The master bedroom suite with sliding glass doors out to the covered lanai, includes a queen bed, walk-in closet, 32 inch flat screen TV with high end cable, DVD player, private master bath, and all bed linens and towels. The guest bedroom suite area also includes a queen bed, 32 inch flat screen TV, hall/guest bath, large closet area and again all necessary bed linens and towels.
Keep in touch with friends and family without using up your cell phone minutes. Our villa offers unlimited incoming and outgoing calls not limited just to the continental United States, but also Canada, Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico as well as other areas.
Just a reminder...the garage area will accommodate your car as well as the insured gas golf cart. All of this is waiting for you in Florida's Friendliest Hometown... THE VILLAGES!
- Insured Club Car gas golf cart available at no extra charge with adjustable seatbelts and 24/7 roadside assistance
- set of men's golf clubs (rh) available
- set of women's golf clubs (rh) available
- 2 golf push carts
- 2 Franklin Pickleball Racquets
- Brand new Weber gas grill (10/17)
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Unlimited free calling in and out to Canada, Hawaii, The Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico as well as the Continental United States
- Digital Preferred Comcast Package with 200+ Channels, On Demand, Starz, and the Golf Channel
- 3 flat screen TV's
- 2 DVD players
- large selection of DVD's/Books
- popcorn popper
- stereo with speakers
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living room and lanai
- "Daily Sun" delivered daily
- fully furnished kitchen
- Keurig Coffee Maker as well as a Farberware Programmable Coffeemaker and a Mr. Coffee
- Tradition tea kettle, electric kettle as well as a loose leaf single tea ball
- waffle maker
- 4 slice toaster
- 6 quart programmable Crock Pot
- misc. games/books included
- 2 Ostrich 3 in 1 chaise lounge chairs
- 2 Folding sling chairs (Perfect for taking to the Town Squares for nightly entertainment.)
- iron/ironing board
- 2 hairdryers
- initial supply of household/personal products provided: detergent for dishwasher and clothes washer, garbage bags,
shampoo, soaps, etc
- private walled courtyard for maximum privacy
- 24/7 Customer Service
- NOAA Weather Alert Radio
- $135 Cleaning Fee (Taken from Security Deposit)
We recommend that renters investigate "vacation insurance" to assist in unplanned cancellations.
+++OWNERS ARE PERMANENT RESIDENTS IN THE VILLAGES+++
$XXXX/Mth Jan. - July - RENTED
$1100/Mth - Aug. - (2 weeks - $600)
$XXXX/Mth - Sept. - RENTED
$XXXX - Oct. - Dec. - RENTED
$XXXX/Mth. Jan. - Apr. - RENTED
$1300/Mth. - M