|Welcome to this Premier home in the beautiful Village of Pinellas!
What makes this the perfect vacation home in the Villages? Location, location, location!
• Walking distance to Pinellas Plaza, which offers restaurants, food shopping, banking, gas station, medical offices, and Sumter County Public Library.
• Only minutes away by car to Brownwood’s Paddock Square, the Villages newest town square, featuring nightly free entertainment, a variety of new restaurants and state-of-the-art health center including a wide selection of daily classes, top-of-the-line equipment, excellent training staff and sauna.
• Travelling north, you are only 10 minutes from fabulous Sumter Landing, where you can enjoy the view from the boardwalk across lovely Lake Sumter, as well as visiting many fine restaurants and shops.
• The neighborhood pool is only a five-minute walking distance door-to-door. In less than ten minutes you can walk to Big Cypress Recreation Center, with pool tables, family swimming pool, outside shuffleboard and bocce courts.
• The brand new Eisenhower Regional center is a short 1.5 miles away, featuring a stunning display of pictures and artifacts from all branches of the Armed Forces, as well as tennis, pickle ball, platform tennis, shuffleboard, bocce and large lap pool.
When you take a break from all the activities, relax on the large, private, outside patio, with lovely vegetation and comfortable outdoor patio furniture. In the evenings, the garden is lit with well-placed nightlights - an excellent way to unwind, while looking at the stars and listening to the symphony of nature all around you.
This residence was a Villages Premier Showcase model! Inside this beautiful new 2,500 sq. ft. under-air home you will find:
• Huge master bedroom suite with 55-inch television, separate his-and-hers closets, tiled walk-in Roman shower, generous counter space with separate sinks, well-stocked towel cabinet and lots of drawer space.
• Comfortable, quiet guest bedroom and uncluttered office area, with pocket doors to separate this suite for privacy.
• Large dining table with seating for eight.
• 10’ ceilings throughout house and garage.
• Screened-in lanai with relaxed seating for six, with privacy landscaping and morning sun exposure.
• Comfortable living room, with 65-inch television featuring 3D capability, including cable and wireless internet access.
• Spacious kitchen, with granite counters, center island, glass-topped electric stove and oven, microwave, toaster oven, roomy refrigerator and freezer, and stocked with kitchenware from dishes to slow cooker!
Available for 2019
Jan, Feb & March $5000 per month
All taxes, utilities, cable TV, trash and lawn service included.
Electric bill allowance $200.00 per month.
One free house cleaning included.
Although a golf cart is not included, we can definitely help arrange a golf car rental should you want one. This has the advantage in
that you can choose between a 2 or 4 seater and between gas and electric. The golf car can be delivered to the house at your
convenience and picked up at the house at the end of your rental period. They offer rates for day, week, monthly, or 2 month packages.
$1,500 Deposit/Security due within 7 days of booking.
1/2 total rent due within 30 days of booking.
Balance of rent due 60 days prior to rental date.
$175 final cleaning Fee
Above rates are based on two adults.
The charge for additional long-term guests will be $250 per person per month, or $75 per person per week.
The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+.
Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.
Family activities are provided.