|This is a new rental unit on the webspace.
This beautiful home features an open floor plan, fully equipped kitchen, all dishware, glasses, silverware, pots/pans, coffee maker, toaster, blender and many, many, many more extras. Eat-in kitchen has table with 4 chairs with a garden view out back window and enclosed a/c heated lanai with open screened birdcage. There are sliding glass doors that fully open to the screened backyard. Relax in the Lanai or outside patio area. This home has a large, completely enclosed yard.
Great central location and closest to the most popular town square, Sumter Landing, only a 5 minute drive. Allamanda Recreation Center with pool, shuffleboard, bocce ball, pickleball and more is within walking distance from residence. Cane Garden Restaurant and golf course is around the corner. The Lake Sumter shopping center has supermarket, restaurants, pharmacy and more and is a short cart ride away. The Villages now has 3000 clubs/activities available to you as a temporary resident. The home is very well maintained. I do not leave my personal belongings in home and home and appliances are clean and well maintained.
- This home is smoke free for the benefit & comfort of our guests. No smoking anywhere in the home.
- Fully equipped, huge, eat-in-kitchen with appliances & corian countertops
- Living room has 55" flat screen new TV, Wi-Fi, sofa and loveseat
- Complete master bedroom has king size bed with large walk-in closet
- Complete guest bedroom has queen size bed
- Third bedroom/entertainment room has pull out futon complete with flat screen tv and desk
- Washer & dryer
- 3 solar lights brighten up the living areas and master bathroom
- Water, and trash, wi-fi, TV, and lawn service, pest control, and amenity fees all INCLUDED in price. You only pay electric.(average is less than $100
per month. and gas.
- Yamaha gas golf cart included
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Automatic, remote controlled blinds in living room
- Window treatments in all rooms
- Solar fan in attic along with recently installed radiant barrier
- Plenty of storage cabinets and shelves in garage
- Recent upgrades to home costing over $60,000.
The neighbors are very friendly and we have driveway parties every Friday night. The neighbors schedule golf, book club, arts and crafts, shuffleboard, socials, trivia and many other activities together. There is a neighborhood newsletter that is circulated by email every month with news, activities and events calendar.
Rates 2019 (now available May through December 2019 with Minimum 6 month lease)
May through September $1,450 per month
October through December $1,650 per month
(Home is not available January through April, next year)
$800.00 security deposit, fully refundable. $125.00 non-refundable cleaning fee.
The security deposit will be refunded, within 2 weeks of departure after the end of rental period and inspection, if there are no damages or losses. This will include return of keys, garage door remote controls, security gate cards, golf cart key and mailbox key.
Villages I.D. Guest cards available at no fee. Village ID cards for two adults can be purchased for a total of $50. Check-in 4:00 PM on the first day of rental and Check-Out 10 AM last day of rental.
The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+.
Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.