|Available Dates: 19 February 2019
Long Term ONLY (6 months or more)
• Unfurnished, untouched, brand new home (1646 sq ft. if lanai & garage is included)
• 2 bedrooms / 2 baths
• Interior clothes washer/dryer.
• Stainless steel appliances
• Man deep kitchen cabinets
• Rear Privacy Fence
• 1 Full Car plus space for Golf Cart
• Smoke free
• Pet friendly
• WIFI enabled Thermostat
• Short distance To Pool(~4 min. walk), Longleaf Starter Shack (~7 min. walk), Loblolly Starter Shack (~8 min. walk), Dudley Canine Park & Archery Range (less than 1 mile), Sugar Cane Recreation Center, Fenney Putt & Play
The fresh new patio villa has a large master bedroom suite that includes a private bath with walk-in shower and walk-in closet; and is large enough for a king sized bed. The second bedroom is spacious and could be used as a guest bedroom / office. The kitchen has many deep cabinets and all brand new major appliances (many stainless steel & energy efficient) including a gas range, stove, dryer and tank-less hot water. The open floor plan has ample space for your dining room table and living room furniture, which makes the space perfect for entertaining or just spending time at home.
This bright, pet friendly unfurnished property is available for long-term lease only. The excellent location is just a short distance to the happy setting of the Dudley Canine Park & Archery Range, Fenney Putt & Play, nature preserves, springs, trails, walking paths and parks. Enjoy happy hour, lunch, or dinner at the Fenney Bar & Grill and relax at the resort style swimming pool. Golfers will enjoy the convenient location of the newest Executive Golf Courses - Longleaf, and Loblolly. All of these locales are within a 5 minute ride from home.
Pool and mailbox within walking distance (about a 4 minute walk).
$1,300 per month for 12-month lease (2 adults maximum)
Included in your rent is your monthly amenity fee, water (non-irrigation & irrigation), trash pickup, lawn maintenance, mail box, and pest service.
Tenant pays electricity, gas, phone, cable and internet (resident ID is $50 paid to The Villages).
• $1,000 Deposit/Security fee due within 10 days of booking – refundable only per lease terms
• $250 per pet security deposit, if applicable – pet application must be approved
• First and last month’s rent due upon signing of lease
• Renters insurance is required before start of lease
This house includes:
-Master Bedroom with Master Walk-In Closet and Master Bath
-2nd Bedroom with Closet
-Kitchen Area with Stainless Steel Appliances and plentiful cabinets
-Dining Area, Living Area, Main Bath, and a Garage that accommodates 1 full car and a golf cart
-Appliances include: Refrigerator, Gas Range, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Sink Disposal, Washing Machine and Dryer
-A front Lanai and a surrounding patio to enjoy the weather
This location is close to the following amenities:
* Sugar Cane Recreation Center - adult pool, air gun range, shuffleboard, bocce, corn toss, walking trails and outdoor fitness
* Dudley Canine Park & Archery Range
* Spanish Moss Recreation Center - Shuffleboard, Corn Toss, Pickle ball courts, trails, outdoor fitness equipment and sports pool
* Fenney Recreation Center - Resort style family pool, meeting and gathering rooms, fire pit
* Fenney Grill (enjoy happy hour, lunch or dinner) and Orange Blossom Café
* Fenney Putt & Play - two nine-hole putting courses, lawn bowling and croquet green, and walking trail
* Red Fox, Gray Fox. Longleaf, and Loblolly Executive Golf Courses
* Blue Heron Recreation Area - adult pool, bocce, patanque courts, and open green space
* Willow Tree Recreation Area
* Nature preserve, natural springs, trails, walking paths and parks
>>>Most Important - FULL ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE VILLAGES including all 50+ golf courses, 35+ Recreational Centers, 70+ pools, big-name acts at the theater and performing arts centers, health & wellness centers, a slew of dining options, tennis, pickle ball, platform tennis, and basketball courts, softball fields, a polo field, a club for about anything one can think of, nature preserves, 1 (soon to be 2) woodworking centers, archery and gun ranges, dog parks, and 3 (soon to be 4) town squares that provide free live entertainment every night of the year. There are plans for soccer fields, an area for radio controlled boats and planes, a pitch & putt golf course and greenhouses to grow organic food to supply many of the restaurants.<<<