|Be the first to live in this newly-constructed 2 BD/2BA 'Patio Villa' (EMERALD model) that features a SEPARATE Golf Cart Garage (or storage/work) space with an enclosed LANAI and a connected external PATIO. It is located in the Village of MONARCH GROVE (in the BLAKE Villas)---an absolutely *PRIME* location just EAST of the Villages of Fenney, Desota, McClure and Linden; SOUTH of the intersection of CR 468 / CR 501; NORTH of Corbin Trail; WEST of SR 44 and the Rojan Recreation Center. More importantly, it's also walking distance from the SWALLOW TAIL Rec Center (and adult pool) and also *VERY* near the RIVERBEND Rec Center and its family pool...and only a short distance from the Everglades 'SUPER' Rec Center, Magnolia Shopping Center, and 6 other Rec Centers!
For ease of cleaning, this Villa has comfortable and attractive vinyl flooring in the living room, kitchen, and baths with carpeting only in the bedrooms and closet. The Master Bedroom is large enough for a King size bed and has a spacious walk-in closet and TILE BATH. The second bedroom is also large enough to fit a Queen size bed---or it can be used as an office. This home comes with all brand new major SAMSUNG appliances including an interior washer and dryer (and 4 ceiling fans). The kitchen is equipped with a large island and a built-in desk. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining and has ample space for your dining room table and living room furniture. The dining area has sliding glass doors opening to the screened/enclosed LANAI and the outside PATIO. The lanai also has a door to the Golf Cart Garage (which has a large utility sink). If not needed for a golf cart, this area can also be used as an exceptionally large storage or work area!
This brand new home is convenient to many amenities---with additional ones opening almost weekly! Besides being very close to the soon-to-open Magnolia Shopping Center, the 8 area Village Recreation Centers provide you with an incredibly wide variety of activities:
* Swallowtail Recreation Center (Village of Monarch Grove) has an adult pool, corn toss, shuffleboard, bocce, and postal station.
* Riverbend Recreation Center (Village of Linden) has a family pool, billiards, beach tennis, fire pit, bocce, shuffleboard, sand volleyball, pickelball, tennis, outdoor exercise stations, corn toss, and meeting rooms. It also has the unique Rupert Canine Park!
* Willow Tree Recreation Center (Village of McClure) includes an adult pool, bocce, shuffleboard, picnic pavilion and corn hole toss...as well as nature preserve, natural springs, trails, walking paths and parks.
* Sugarcane Recreation Center (Village of Desota) has an adult pool, air gun range, shuffleboard, bocce, corn toss, walking trails and outdoor fitness area.
* Rojan Recreation Center (located at the intersection of SR-44 and Morse Blvd) has swimming, tennis, and many more sports as well as baseball and airgun range.
* Dudley Archery Range (Village of Desota)
* Cattail Pitch and Put for Golf (Village of Marshview)
* Spanish Moss Recreation Center (Village of Fenney) has Shuffleboard, Corn Toss, Pickle ball courts, trails, outdoor fitness equipment and sports pool.
* Fenney Recreation Center has a resort style family pool, meeting and gathering rooms, a fire pit, and permanent artist showcases to display Village residents' paintings, photography and sculptures.
* Fenney Grill---enjoy happy hour, lunch or dinner PLUS the outstanding Orange Blossom Café.
* Fenney Putt & Play---two nine-hole putting courses, lawn bowling, croquet green and walking trail.
* Red Fox, Gray Fox, Longleaf, and Loblolly Executive Golf Courses.
* Blue Heron Recreation Center (Village of Fenney) has adult pool, bocce, patanque courts PLUS open green space.
The Amenity Fee of $159.00/MO (paid by LANDLORD) includes mailbox, trash pickup, lawn maintenance, irrigation water, and pest service.
A $50 OPTIONAL ID Fee (paid by TENANT to The Villages) allows access to the following:
* Golf at no additional cost on over 30 executive golf courses
* Access to 13 championship golf courses (fees apply)
* Sports pools
* Over 3,000 organized club activities
TENANT pays electricity, gas, interior water, phone, cable and internet...plus the above-mentioned optional resident ID fee of $50 (paid to The Villages).
Rates and Rental Policy:
* Long Term Lease (ONLY) for 12 to 24 months (2 adults maximum)
* Rent $1,395 per month
* Security $1,395
* For pet a NON-REFUNDABLE cleaning deposit of $350 will be added
* First plus Security (and pet deposit) due at time Lease is SIGNED
The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+. Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods. An exceptionally wide variety of more than 3,000 family activities are provided.