|Our villa is centrally located with a quick drive to Brownwood and Lake Sumter Landing where you can enjoy dining, movies, shopping, and nightly live entertainment. Eisenhower, Rohan, SeaBreeze, and Colony Cottage Regional Recreation Centers are a short drive from our villa. Manatee, Bradenton, and Captiva Village Recreation Centers are all less than 5 minutes away. Relax, swim, play billiards, pickleball, tennis, platform tennis, shuffleboard, cornhole or bocce at one of the many recreational centers near our home. The Dunedin Neighborhood Pool and Mail Center are within walking distance. Enjoy quick access to Belle Glade, Evans Prairie, Bonifay, and Havana Country Clubs. Colony, Pinellas, Lake Deaton, and Grand Traverse Shopping Plazas are conveniently located nearby and offer grocery, pharmacy, banking, restaurants, and retail shops.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with all of the cookware, bakeware, glassware, dishes, utensils, and small appliances you’ll need to prepare meals.
There is a table for two in the kitchen and a separate dining area with seating for six.
* The living room is comfortably furnished with ample seating including a queen-sized sleeper sofa, love seat, and a power recliner. It also features a
50" 4K HDR Roku/Smart TV and a ceiling fan. There are board games, puzzles, and playing cards for your enjoyment.
* The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, flat screen tv, ceiling fan, a dresser, two night stands, and ample lighting. There is an adjoining
bathroom with two sinks, a walk-in shower with a bench, and a walk-in closet.
* The guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed, ceiling fan, dresser, night stand, and a large closet. There is an adjoining bathroom with a bathtub and
* Relax on the screened lanai with total privacy in our fenced back yard! Sit at the comfortable patio set on the lanai and enjoy your morning coffee or
a relaxing dinner outdoors. There is a matching bistro set at the front entrance. There is also a gas grill in the backyard!
* New washer & dryer available for your use. An iron & ironing board are provided as well.
* Extra bed linens, bath towels, and pool towels are provided.
* An initial supply of laundry and household products are provided to make it easy for you to move in and make yourself comfortable.
* Two Temporary Resident ID's are included when renting for at least one month. The IDs allow guests all the privileges of residents, including free
greens fees on all executive courses (small golf cart fee), reduced greens fees on the championship courses, discounted movie tickets and access to
all pools, recreation centers, games and activities.
* Our reference binder will direct you to the town squares, local shopping plazas, recreation centers, and many other things you may need to begin
enjoying your visit.
$1,400/Mth June, July, August
All taxes, utilities, cable HDTV with 200+ channels, high speed internet/wifi, nationwide calling including Canada, trash service, and lawn service are included in the monthly rental cost.
Weekly rates are available June - October. Please inquire for more information
* 50% of the rental fee and the signed rental agreement are due within 10 days of booking
* Balance of the rental fee plus $750 security deposit are due 45 days prior to the rental period
* $125 cleaning fee will be deducted from your security deposit
* Rental agreement and rates are based on 2 person occupancy. Overnight guests may incur an additional charge for extended visits.
* Check-in: 3:00pm Check-out: 10:00am
* No smoking/No pets
* The deposit will be refunded only if the home can be rented for the same time period and rate.
The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+.
Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.