|In The Villages, it’s always the right time for golf! It doesn’t matter if it’s Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter. Whether you want to play golf every day, participate in some of the many activities or just have a relaxing vacation with free nightly entertainment, The Villages is the place to be! Village Resident ID included with rentals of a month or longer. This will give you complimentary golf on all executive courses, as well as entrance into all our country clubs, recreation centers and pools. Free entertainment every night at each of the three town squares.
New designer home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, private lanai and all new furnishings.
Our home has an inviting, open floor plan with tray ceilings and includes:
- Kitchen equipped with all necessities including Keurig coffee maker, toaster, dishes, cookware, blender, slow cooker, mixer plus more
- Living Room has double reclining sofa plus single recliner, 60” smart TV, DVD
- Dining Room has full dining room table and there is counter seating in the Kitchen
- Large master bedroom has king bed, 43” smart TV
- Second bedroom has queen bed and 43” smart TV
- Third bedroom has sitting area and a desk with printer
- Master bath has double sinks and walk in shower
- Guest bath has tub
- Living room, along with lanai and bedrooms have ceiling fans (master bedroom and living room are remote controlled)
- Living room opens to the large lanai which has a table and chairs for outdoor dining as well as rockers
- Double car garage
- Laundry room
- Private yard
- All linens, towels and starter supplies are included
- Yamaha gas cart is complimentary
Our house has easy access to many amenities and golfing, especially Loblolly and Longleaf Golf Courses, as well as the Willow Tree recreation center with a pool, shuffleboard, corn toss & bocce, which are only a short walk.
Less than a mile away, the beautiful Everglades Recreation Complex is now open and aside from the sports pool, pickleball, tennis, platform tennis, bocce, basketball & shuffleboard, you will find a radio control car track, radio control boat launch on the pond, radio control air field, soccer field, softball complex, meeting rooms, theater and much more.
Fenney Bar & Grill, Edna’s on the Green food trucks and beer garden, family, adult and sports pools, Putt & Play, archery ranges, air gun range, beach tennis, Pitch ‘n Putt, petanque courts, billiards, sand volleyball, corn toss, pavilions, canine parks, nature walking trails and exercise trails with outdoor fitness equipment, along miles of beautiful natural scenery and fire pit are just some of the amenities you can find in the Southern Oaks section of The Villages. You are also welcome to use amenities anywhere in the Villages.
No extra fees - Price includes rent, taxes, utilities, cable, internet, WIFI, daily newspaper delivery, trash, lawn & pest control.
NO smoking or vaping on the property.
$1500/Mth. May-August ($400 weekly)
$1500/Mth. September ($400 weekly)
$2400/Mth November & December
$500 Deposit/Security due within 7 days of booking.
$130 Cleaning Fee
The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+.
At least one renter must be 55 years old.
Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.
Family activities are provided.